Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wow Life just got more interesting

Hello World!

Well more like hello me, but hopefully that will change right?  When I originally started this idea of a blog, I wanted to put thoughts and topics of conversation out to the public for discussion and dissemination from my view point.  Granted my view point might not be as high as others on the mountain of life, nor is my view probably the best.  But what I offer is a unique view.  Especially now.

I AM A FATHER!

My wife gave birth to our first baby on November 5th 2010 at 1:35am.  This is huge!  I am now not the most immature person at home!

Geoffrey Mark Stratemeier has come into the world and blessed my wife and myself with his wonderful personality.

(Yes I know he is only 5 weeks old but still.)

So with this now in mind, the blog will be modified slightly.  Meaning, not only will I continue with the current concept of the blog, but I am also going to provide a weekly touch point for my son.  These touch points are going to be called "Through my Father's Eyes".  In these posts I will be addressing my son with what is currently going on in the world and hopefully providing him insight as to the issues of today and resolutions of tomorrow.

Please let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

This would make a wonderful high school graduation gift. I'm glad you have put this idea into action! Very sweet. :)